- provides in-degree English language support to Griffith University students who are from a non-English speaking background
- strengthens and supports students’ English language skills throughout their studies at Griffith University
- develops students' independence in improving their English language skills
- Consultations provide one-to-one support for students from non-English speaking backgrounds.
- Students can book one 45-minute consultation per week with an EnglishHELP tutor on any campus.
- Consultations can be booked online or by phone.
- Language-focused workshops offered through the semester at Logan, Gold Coast and Nathan campuses.
- Workshops help students with specific areas of language development and enhancement.