EnglishHELP provides individual, in-degree language support for international students and students from non-English speaking backgrounds. Students can book one 45-minute consultation per week with an EnglishHELP tutor on any campus.
Please note that you should not generally be coming to EnglishHELP multiple times for the same assignment.
- Book online or call (07) 3735 3735, 9am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- If you cannot access the booking system, call (07) 3735 3735, 9am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Book a week in advance as places are limited.
How to Prepare
- EnglishHELP is NOT an editing service, but we can help you improve your own work.
- Bring a hard copy of your assignment.
- Bring the assignment question and marking criteria with you.
- Bring your student card to your appointment.
- Call 3735 3735 to cancel your consultation at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- If you do not come to your consultation, or cancel it at short notice, you will be unable to book any consultations until Week 6 of Semester 2 2013.
Meeting Places for EnglishHELP
Check your email to confirm the time and location of your consultation.
*During semester breaks, appointments may be limited to Nathan and Gold Coast campuses.